One of these churches was near the old Our Saviour church and in Monsignor Dusina’s record was under the care of Paolo Hagius and Antonio Mifsud. The site of the other church is unknown. Both these churches were condemned as being too dangerous for the celebration of the cult due to structural damages. In one church there were missing roof slabs while the other was without doors.
Surely one of these churches must be the oval shaped Tal Belliegha church that was re opened for cult by 1600 and dedicated to the Birth of the Virgin Mary. Two paintings of note are present in this small church one by Francesco Zahra representing the mystical marriage of Saint Catherine and the other by Antonio Falzon representing Saint Filomena. This church is always kept closed